Worth the Wait

"The longer you wait for something, the more you'll appreciate it when you get it. Because anything worth having is definitely worth waiting for." - Anonymous

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Gender Reveal

First off, my guesses for the babies: I guessed we would have one boy and one girl. When people would ask me what I thought they were I said, either two girls or one of each, it wont be two boys. Gavin has four sisters and mostly neices. We both did not think it would be two boys. As our gender ultrasound got closer however I started feeling boy. Whenever we would discuss baby names mostly boy names were brought up. So our final guess for the genders I would say were one boy and one girl. So without further adieu.....

TWO BABY BOYS!!!! I was extremely shocked! The one thing I said they wouldn't be. When we did the ultrasound and the first baby popped up on the screen I could tell right away it was a Boy! I said, its a boy! before the tech even did. She said yup! and then we moved to baby #2. That one was not as obvious to me and she said boy and I was like, are you sure? haha but she was sure. Me n Gavin were holding hands and were very excited about our two little boys just in shock. We said, well Dad will be excited, the Romberger name goes on! We waited to see the doc in a room and both talked about how we felt. Gavin was worried I was sad because I wasn't getting my little girl. I think I was just shocked but I am very very very excited for my two little boys! Especially now! I have people tell me all the time how fun boys are and what a special relationship boys have with their moms. I am beyond excited and hope that these two will be best buds. I am so blessed to be able to have these little boys! We are going all blue! Can't wait to meet you two little guys! Mom and Dad already love you so much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment